This issue may occur when a security policy with Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS) is enforced on the server.
To resolve this issue, you will have to disable the FIPS Algorithm Check in the registry.
- Go to Run and type regedit to open the registry editor.
- In the Registry Editor, click the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa\FipsAlgorithmPolicy
- Right-click FipsAlgorithmPolicy, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
- Quit the Registry Editor, and restart your computer.