This issue may occur when the server tries to browse to itself. Try to browse to the CardioLog web site from your workstation or from a different server to confirm that this is the issue.
To resolve this issue on the server, you will have to disable the Loop Back Check in the registry.
- Go to Run and type regedit to open the registry editor.
- In the Registry Editor, click the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Lsa
- Right-click Lsa, select New, and then select DWORD Value.
- Type DisableLoopbackCheck, and then press ENTER.
- Right-click DisableLoopbackCheck, and then click Modify.
- In the Value data box, type 1, and then click OK.
- Quit the Registry Editor, and restart your computer.