Running the Uninstall Wizard
- In order to repair SharePoint Marketing Suite, you must uninstall it and then re-install it. Uninstall ensures data collection continuity.
- Stop CardioLog Scheduling Service and CardioLog Diagnostics Service
- Start > All Programs > SharePoint Marketing Suite > Uninstall.
- Follow the Uninstall Wizard steps.
Note: In order to ensure the continuity of usage data collection in repair/upgrade scenarios, the CardioLog installer does NOT remove the following components during uninstall:
- CardioLog database
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Intlock\CardioLog registry key (32-bit) or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Intlock\CardioLog registry key (64-bit)
- IIS CardioLog application pool and CardioLog web site (EventCollector and CardioLogAgent web applications)
- Usage tracking code on the SharePoint servers
- Service and Web configuration files located in the CardioLog Installation folder (default directory - C:\Program Files\Intlock\CardioLog).
Running the Install Wizard
- Open SharePoint-Marketing-Suite-2.0.XXX.XXX.exe
- Follow the Installation Wizard steps.
- Start CardioLog Scheduling Service and CardioLog Diagnostics Service