The CardioLog log files are located in the [CardioLog Installation Folder]\CardioLogScheduleServices\Logs folder.
The following log files are created by default -
- CardioLog Scheduling Service - CardioLogServices.log
- CardioLog Diagnostics Service - CardioLogSystemMonitoringServices.log
- Active Directory Updates - ADAgent.log
- Portal Tree Updates - OMAgent.log
- Usage Data Processing - Maintenance.log
- Report Scheduling - CardioLogScheduler.log
- User Categories - CategoryAgent.log
- Usage Data Processing (Remote Environments) - OffsiteAgent.log
These files are limited to 8MB each.
In addition, CardioLog creates the following XML files -
- Active Directory Updates - ADTree.xml
- Portal Tree Updates - OMTree.xml
- User Categories Updates - Categories.xml
The XML files are not limited in size.
When extended logging is turned on, the following log files are created -
- ADTree web application (extended logging for Active Directory Updates) - ADXmlTree.log
- SP20XXTree web application (extended logging for Portal Tree Updates) - SP20XXTree.log
- CardioLog Scheduling Service (extended logging for service components) - CardioLogServiceComponents.log
- VisitorSegments web application (extended logging for User Categories Updates) - VisitorSegments.log
- CardioLog web application (extended logging for the CardioLog UI) - CardioLogUI.log
- Redirect web application (extended logging for the Shorten Links module) - Redirect.log
These files are not limited in size. To save a significant amount of disk space, turn off extended logging (it is used for troubleshooting purposes only).