A user with the Analyst or Administrator role in the SharePoint Marketing Suite can add templates to the various item types within the monitored environments.
SharePoint Marketing Suite report templates are based on system item types. For example, to create a report template for SharePoint sites, select the Site item type.
To determine your item type, see the Entity Type in the item properties (In the Navigation pane, under Analysis Center, click an item in Object Explorer and then select Properties).
- In the Navigation pane, under Settings, click Templates to view the system item types.
- Click an item and select Add.
- In the Add Template dialog, enter the template name in the Name text box and then select the number of columns for the template.
- To base the new template on an existing template, select a template from the Based Template drop down list.
- Click Save.
Add Template dialog
To edit a template, click it and select Edit. When a template is in Edit Mode, you can add widgets to it. Click Add in the Top Toolbar and select a widget to add to the template (for a complete list of available widgets, see the Reports Gallery).
- To delete a template, click it and select Delete.
- To publish your template for report drill down and for display in the SharePoint "Site Actions" menu, click your template and select Publish. For more information about data drill down, see Data Drill down.
Template in Edit Mode
- After installing the “CardioLog Usage Reports” SharePoint Feature, each SharePoint page displays (under "Site Actions") a link to usage reports.
- Select a desired report template in order to run a real time usage report for the page you are visiting. The report is displayed in a new browser window. The default report is based on the "Site Overview" template and displays real-time data for today.
For more information see View CardioLog Analytics Reports from SharePoint's "Site Actions" Menu
- The system administrator can create published report templates for pages (objects) in the portal. These templates will be available from the portal pages.
Note: Contact your system administrator in order to install the “CardioLog Usage Reports” SharePoint feature. For more information see "How to install the CardioLog Usage Reports SharePoint Feature".