The URL Mappings list defines the modifications that should be made to URL address while collecting data from the monitored environments. For instance, views for a page whose URL address includes a list of parameters will be written (after mapping) to the system without the URL parameters.
CardioLog ships with a list of default URL mappings (grayed out) for Microsoft SharePoint 2013, 2010, 2007 and 2003.
The URL Mappings Central Area
- In the Navigation pane, under Administration, click URL Mappings.
- At the bottom of the Central Area, click Add.
- In the Add URL Mapping dialog, in the Pattern text box, enter the string to replace. Use a regular expression format.
- In the Action text box, enter the replacement string.
- You can set the order of mappings in the Order drop down list. To continue with additional mappings, click Allow Continue.
- Click Save.
Add URL Mapping dialog
- To immediately apply the URL mapping, restart IIS on the server where the CardioLog EventCollector web application resides (CardioLog application server by default).
- To edit a mapping, in the Central Area - click the desired mapping, then enter the fields in the Edit URL dialog, and then click Save.
- To delete a mapping, in the Central Area - check the mapping, then click Remove.
Editing a URL mapping
- If the CardioLog installation includes Offsite Environments, then the URL mappings for these environments are also displayed under URL Mappings in Administration.