CardioLog Analytics' integration with Sitrion allows you to generate usage statistics about your Sitrion network activity, such as: users and communities activity, communities membership trends, most popular posts and questions and more. All reports are available via the CardioLog Analytics user interface.
- db_datareader permission on Sitrion database. By default the name of the database is NewsGator_SocialServices
Step 1: Configure CardioLog Analytics
- Browse to CardioLog Analytics > Administration > System Configuration > Social Adaptor
- Click Add > Select Sitrion
- In the configuration screen, change status to Active and fill out the following fields within the submission form:
Database Server: Sitrion SQL Server instance name
Database Name: Pre-populated with 'NewsGator_SocialServices'. Contact Intlock Support if you wish to change it.
Authentication: User name and password that will be used to connect to Sitrion database.
- Sitrion data will be retrieved as part of the Social Updates service job, which is located in CardioLog > Administration > CardioLog Scheduling Service. In order to execute the job immediately, schedule it to run Once and click OK.