Running the Installation Wizard
- Open CardioLog-Analytics-2.0.XXX.XXX.exe.
- For Windows Server 2008 / 2008 R2 / 2012 / 2012 R2, right click on the installer file and select Run as administrator. If a User Account Control message appears, select Allow.
- Follow the Installation Wizard steps.
In the License Agreement dialog, select I Agree.
In the Select Installation Folder dialog, select the installation directory path. The default path is C:\Program Files\Intlock\CardioLog.
- In the Service Account dialog, select an existing user account that will be used for the CardioLog application pool and Windows services.
Note: If the SQL server is remote, select a configurable Windows domain account.
Note: The service user account must have the required permissions.
The selected user account will be assigned with the 'db_owner' role for the "CardioLog" database automatically.
- In the Database Configuration dialog, select an SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 instance that will host the "CardioLog" database. Please specify the authentication method that will be used to connect to the database.
Note: Make sure that the setup account has ‘create database’ and ‘alter any login’ permissions on the SQL Server.