- Generate and view scheduled reports.
- Accessibility is provided to users assigned with any role function.
- Specifically designed for information workers.
- Once set by analysts, reports are produced instantaneously.
- Users have the ability to export to a CSV/PDF/SharePoint Web Part and have an advantage of sharing it with associates and colleagues.
- Designed for users assigned with the analyst role.
- View real time statistical data of items within the monitored environment.
- In order to select a desired item, users can: manually navigate within the tree, search Object Explorer, or explore user’s favorites.
- Upon selecting an item, the user can choose a display template from a predetermined list.
- SEO - Improve the content and structure of your website, by identifying SEO violations like broken links and performance issues.
The Visitor Engagement Package is comprised of several powerful tools, each of which serves a different purpose in relation to user engagement.
- Behavioural Targeting - Create real-time website personalization rules that enable you to automatically display content designed to appeal to a specific visitor segment.
Message Bars - Place a full-width bar across the top of your site by using the message bar tool, to communicate important information without the need to overhaul any of the main content of your website.
- Goals - Track specific actions people take on your website – from downloading a brochure to filling out a form to buy your product.
- Templates - Create report templates for use in the Report Center, Analysis Center, Report drill down and display within SharePoint via the "Site Actions" menu
- Segments - Identify and categorize your visitors and discover how best to grab their attention and cater to their individual preferences, by using them in our optimization and engagement tools.
System administration is performed through the CardioLog administration user interface. Some features include administering the “Black List”, mapping URLs, and configuring Portal Adaptors. The Administration is designed for those assigned with an administrator role. For more information, visit the CardioLog Administrator Guide.