Generating reports with insight on Yammer user and group activity, and how influential these populations are in your Yammer network, can assist with the evaluation of user adoption levels, and increase portal usage and productivity.
With Yammer, organizations are able to access a variety of content and surround it with rich metadata, such as shared posts, tagging, rating and more.
CardioLog Analytics reports for Yammer enables you to know your social platform activity, increase the productivity of your social users and drive social collaboration. The Yammer reports can be integrated into SharePoint portals and filtered by users and groups, and by user information from AD and SharePoint user profiles.
The following Yammer reports are available in CardioLog Analytics:
- Influential Users and Followers - find out who your Yammer influencers are, how many followers they have, and who is following them.
- Praised Users and their Praisers - find out who are the performing users that are getting the praise for their distinction, along with who's praising them.
- Top Praisers - identify who's giving the praise to specific Yammer users.
- User Adoption - track users and groups growth trends.
- Total Users - displays the overall sum of users registered in Yammer (active and inactive).
- Active Users - evaluate how the number of users who are actively involved in the Yammer network grows over time.
- Users Activity - identify the users who are actively adding content such as posts, replies, likes, shares, and attachments in Yammer.
- Inactive Users - find out which users are indeed registered and have set up their account in Yammer, but aren't actively involved in the Yammer network.
- Total Private Groups - displays the total number of private groups created and existing, over time.
- Total Public Groups - displays the total number of public groups created and existing, over time.
- Top Groups - displays the top groups, ranked by the number of members within each group, and helps you understand what topics are bringing traffic and causing groups to form.
- Active Groups - evaluate how the number of groups whose members are actively involved in the Yammer network grows over time.
- Groups Activity - identify the groups whose members are actively adding content such as posts, replies, likes, shares, and attachments in Yammer.
- Inactive Groups - find out which groups have indeed been set up but are not using the Yammer platform at all.
- Posts - displays the total number of public posts within your Yammer platform.
- Likes - displays the total number of likes your Yammer platform has acquired.
- Influential Content - displays the content that is most frequently followed and shared, ranked by the number of followers and shares each item has acquired (attachments ranging from PDF files, Microsoft Office documents, audio and video files, jpeg and all image format types, etc.).
- Content Contributions - indicate how many content contributions are made (attachments ranging from PDF files, Microsoft Office documents, audio and video files, jpeg and all image format types, etc.).
Note: Performing detailed analysis of the Yammer network activity requires configuration. For more information see "Yammer Integration".