CardioLog Analytics' offers reports for Sitrion (formerly Newsgator) social activity within SharePoint portals, to analyse social adoption, collaboration and engagement levels.
The following Sitrion reports are available in CardioLog Analytics:
- Influential Users and Users Colleagues - find out who your Sitrion communities influencers are, how many colleagues they have and a list of names of their colleagues.
- Expert Users - find out who are the users that are getting the label "Expert" within a community for their expertise.
- Total Users - displays the overall sum of Sitrion users.
- Users Activity - identify the users who are actively adding content such as posts, comments, questions, answers and likes in Sitrion.
- Activity Log - presents the number of actions and activities carried out by users in Sitrion.
- Inactive Users - find out which users are not actively involved in Sitrion communities.
- Community Activity - displays the top communities, ranked by the number of posts, comments, questions, answers and likes each community has acquired.
- Community Membership Growth Trend - presents the increase in the number of members who have joined a Sitrion community over a selected time frame.
- Most Popular Posts - displays the top posts within Sitrion, ranked by the number of comments and likes a post has acquired within Sitrion.
- Most Popular Questions - find out which questions are most popular, ranked by the number of answers and likes the questions have acquired within Sitrion.
- Trending Tags - presents the top keywords Sitrion users have tagged, ranked by the number of times a keyword has been tagged.
- Campaign Center Activity - identify the top campaign centers, ranked by the number of campaigns, ideas, votes and comments.
- Most Popular Campaigns - displays the top campaigns within Sitrion, ranked by the number of ideas, votes and comments.
- Most Popular Ideas - find out which ideas are most popular, ranked by the number of votes and comments the ideas have acquired within Sitrion.
- Idea Submitters - identify the users who are actively adding ideas in Sitrion campaigns.
- Idea Voters - find out who are the users that are voting for ideas in Sitrion campaigns.
Note: Performing detailed analysis of the Sitrion communities activity requires configuration. For more information see "Sitrion Integration".