In order to change the user interface language and date format accordingly, perform the following steps:
- Open CardioLog Analytics > Administration > System Configuration > Configuration Wizard.
- In Step 1 select the language and date format.
- Click Next and close the browser.
- Perform IISRESET on the CardioLog application server.
- It is recommended for end users to delete their browser cache after changing the language.
- English - Great Britain
- English - United States
- French - France
- German - Germany
- Portuguese - Portugal
- Spanish - Spain (Traditional)
In order to change the user interface language to Japanese only (In the versions higher than 22.214.171.124):
Execute the following SQL script against the CardioLog database (using SQL Management Studio):