Questions & Answers
- Intlock Support Policy - Commercial Editions
- What is the pricing structure for the CardioLog editions?
- What happens when you exceed your monthly page views quota?
- CardioLog Privacy Guarantee
- How to estimate the number of monthly page views using Microsoft Log Parser?
- When I run the Licensing Admin Tool, I get the following error "This app can't run on your PC" See all 7 articles
Features and Modules
- How can I add values to a chart report?
- How can I share a report?
- How to display targeted content on a SharePoint list using the Behavior Targeting module
- How can I execute CardioLog service components immediately?
- Intlock Training Program
- How can I view surveys results in a SharePoint webpart? See all 27 articles
- The CardioLog Tracking Agent solution deployment is stuck on deploying
- I get the following error when investigating why tracking is not working '"Error in '_layouts/CardioLogAgent' Application: That assembly does not allow partially trusted callers"
- I receive error 401.1 when I browse a Web site that uses Integrated Authentication
- I get the following error "HTTP Error 407 - Proxy Authentication Required" in the CardioLog UI
- I get the following error "stsadm addsolution error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object." in the Configuration Wizard
- I get the following error "Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Intlock\CardioLog\CardioLogAgent\CardioLogAgent.js' is denied" in the Configuration Wizard See all 54 articles
Installation and Activation
- Is CardioLog Analytics available as SaaS?
- What are the CardioLog installer prerequisites?
- CardioLog Analytics Installer with Support for SQL 2014
- I get the following error "This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms" when I launch CardioLog
- I get the following error "HTTP Error 403.1 - Forbidden" when I launch CardioLog
- When I run the setup, I get the following error "This app can't run on your PC" See all 34 articles